Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) is my most favorite ticketed event all year at Disney World!? “It’s really not that scary!” and so much fun for kids and adults! It’s the perfect Halloween party for everyone!
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party happens on 34 select nights at Magic Kingdom during the fall season!? This year the party starts in August and runs through October 31st.
August is crazy early to be celebrating Halloween but the crowds showed up anyway and proved again that this is the best Halloween Party of the year!? And yes, I was one of the crazy ones to join the festivities?in August.? I just couldn’t help myself and of course, I wanted to share all of the spooky details with each of you!
In this post you will find:
2018 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Dates
August 17, 24, 28, 31
September 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
October 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31
How much does the Halloween party cost?
Ticket prices run between $75 and $125 per person and get gradually more expensive the closer the party date is to Halloween.? Weekend parties are also higher in price than weeknights.? You should get your party tickets early, not at the gate, because the parties often sell out on the night of the event.? For dates like Halloween and the couple days right before Halloween buy your tickets well in advance.? These nights will be sold out before you know it!
How do I purchase party tickets?
To purchase tickets you can email me at Jamie@LOTMV.com
Are there party ticket discounts?
On select nights there are discounts for annual pass holders and DVC members.? These discounts can be found by logging into your My Disney Experience account.? The correct price will be displayed when you navigate to the special events ticket area.
Get the Party Map
What time does the Halloween Party start?
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party starts at 7 pm and goes to midnight but what you should really know and plan for is that you can enter Magic Kingdom as early as 4 pm with your party ticket and the last show of the evening starts at midnight on the Cinderellas Castle stage.? This means you could be in Magic Kingdom into the wee hours of the morning!
What if I’m a Magic Kingdom Day Guest?
Day guests who do not have a ticket to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party will be asked to leave the Magic Kingdom at 6 pm.? It takes Cast Members well over an hour to usher days guests out of the park and have only party guests present in Magic Kingdom when the party begins at 7 pm!
If you are a day guest staying for the party you do not need to exit Magic Kingdom and reenter with your party ticket.? You will simply find a Cast Member distributing party wristbands, show them your ticket and then enjoy the party.? ?You should, however, head to the Main Street bypass (this runs behind Main Street from Tony’s Town Square to Tomorrowland Terrace) and pick up your Trick or Treat bag and take the first few pictures of the night.? You can get a Trick or Treat bag at each Trick or Treat station but there’s a fun bag of candy handed out at the bypass stop!
What time should I arrive for the Halloween party?
If you are not a day guest and plan to go to Magic Kingdom for only the party (which I recommend) you should arrive at the gates of Magic Kingdom by 4 pm.
After entering Magic Kingdom you will get a colored wristband from a Cast Member standing nearby.? This wristband shows that you have a Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party ticket and will be allowed to stay for the duration of the party.? Without a wristband, you will be asked to leave Magic Kingdom.
After you have your wristband you will enter Magic Kingdom as normal through the right entrance by Town Square Theater.
From there Cast Members will direct you to the bypass where you will have the opportunity to take a few pictures and pick up your Trick or Treat bag.
If you have food allergies let the Cast Member know and they will give you a teal Trick or Treat bag which you will use later to pick up all of your treats inside Town Square Theater.? More on food allergy?friendly treats below.
Once you have left the bypass you are ready to take part in all of the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party festivities!? It is a good idea that you have somewhat of a plan in place to make the most of your party time!? There is literally so much to do and see that you can’t do it all so prioritize what is most important.? You simply can not do all of the party festivities in one night.
I’ll share a touring plan below to help you get through a good portion of it!? For now, let’s talk about all the different components that make up the party fun!
Will Cast Members make me leave if I don’t have a ticket to the party?
Cast Members are positioned throughout the park and will ask to see your Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party wristband.? If you do not have a wristband you’ll be directed toward Main Street and not be allowed to pass through to other areas of the park.
Cast Members are very nice about asking you to leave if you don’t have a party wristband but they are also very systematic about it and you will be slowly pushed out of the park.? It’s actually quite neat how they just slowly guide you towards the gates without ever being pushy about it.
Costumes at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party are not just for the kids! In fact, they’re encouraged for all guests!? And I highly suggest you do wear a costume or at least a festive shirt and ears.
One of my favorite parts of the Halloween parties is the families that dress up in a theme.? We’ve done a few different family costumes throughout the years like Peter Pan and a Pirate family.
And if costumes aren’t your thing consider wearing a fun Halloween shirt and Halloween ears.? I’ve done this a few times too!
Dressing for Florida Weather
Do keep in mind that it is still hot and muggy in Orlando all through the fall season including Halloween day.? The temperatures don’t cool off into a brisk fall air in Orlando like they do in other parts of the country.? So you will want to make sure that your costume is cool and comfortable and made with materials that breathe.
Costume Guidelines for the Halloween Party
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
For Guests ages 13 and under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests ages 14 and older:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g.,full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn.
Character lovers love Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party for the opportunity to meet a few rare characters up close!? They vary from year to year but there are always a few that are extra special on the list.
These rare characters that have the longest wait times, sometimes 3 hours or more and will require some planning if you really want to meet them.? In fact, if you have a character that’s on your must meet list, plan to meet them first before doing anything else.? Some character meets start as early as 5 pm (which is before the party actually starts).? You will want to be hanging around the meetup spot just prior to the character’s arrival to be in line as early as you can.
It would be nearly impossible to meet all of the characters in one night, see all of the shows and Trick or Treat.? If you want to meet characters I suggest you pick on or two top priorities and do those first.? Then move on to the rest of the party.
2018 Character Line Up
The Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party map has icons of Mickey Mouse to show you character locations.
The map does not, however, tell you what character is located where.? If you want to see a particular character you can use my guide below or ask a Cast Member while you’re at the party.? Characters are subject to change without notice.
* Notates popular characters that will have long wait times.? See the Touring Plan below to plan your night and how to meet the most popular characters.
Town Square Theater
- Mickey Mouse
- Tinker Bell
- Lots-O Huggin Bear* near Buzz Lightyear’s Spaceranger Spin
- Elvis Stitch – Inside Stitch’s Great Escape
- Jack Skellington & Sally* (characters arrive at 5 pm)
- Brer Fox & Brer Rabbit
- Aladdin with Abu
- Princess Jasmine
- Jane & Terk
- Captain Jack Sparrow
- Moana* inside the Enchanted Tiki Room (character arrives at 5:45 pm)
- 7 Dwarfs* (characters arrive at 6:15 pm)
- Minnie Mouse
- Pirate Goofy
- Cruella De Vil
- Belle and Gaston – Gastons Tavern
- Alice in Wonderland, The Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum, Queen of Hearts – all near the Mad Tea Party
- Ariel & Prince Eric near Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Pooh, Tiger, Eeyore & Piglet at The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Cinderella, Princess Elena, Rapunzel and Tiana at Princess Fairy Tale Hall (seen separately)
Halloween Party Entertainment
Besides the rare character meet and greets my favorite part of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party is the parades and shows!? There are several event specific shows for the party and they all play multiple times so you don’t have to worry about missing it!? Hallowishes is the only event of the night that happens ONE TIME ONLY at 10:15 pm!
Here’s what you need to know and shouldn’t miss in my opinion!
Hocus Pocus Villian Spelltacular
Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular happens on Cinderellas Forecourt Stage 3 times each party evening.? We all love the Sanderson sisters from Hocus Pocus and even if you don’t you’ll love the appearance of several of Disney’s greatest villains and the very popular Oogie Boogie!
Shows are at 8:30, 10:45 and 12 am.
For a good view of the show, you should be somewhat close to the stage but keep in mind that the stage is very tall.? If you are too close it can be tough to see.? I would stand somewhere between the stage rope and the hub street but you could easily stand back by the Partners statue and still have a good view.
Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade
Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” parade is the BEST parade of the year!? I literally watch it twice every time I go to the party!? I love it that much!? The parade begins with the Headless Horseman riding down the parade route.? It’s spectacularly spooky!
Following the Headless Horseman are villains galore and my favorite, the Grave Diggers who scrape their way down Main Street all while the Boo-To-You theme song plays along.? I simply love it!? The parade happens twice each evening at 9:15 and 11:15.
To have a front-row view of the parade make sure to arrive at your preferred location 30-45 mins prior to the parade start time.? I personally prefer to sit near Casey’s Corner so that I am in a prime viewing spot to see the fireworks afterward or a little further up where the floats make the turn from the hub and head down Main Street. (When looking at the castle I like to be on the left side but be careful not to be too far up and off the parade route).
Happy Hallowishes Fireworks
Hallowishes fireworks happen once each evening at 10:15. Don’t miss it!? “Delightful Frights fill the night as favorite Disney Villains conjure up and unforgettable Halloween spectacular” high above Cinderellas Castle!? The fireworks for this show are amazing and literally light up the sky in 180-degree view!
For the best view find a spot somewhere between Casey’s Corner and where Main Street meets the hub (circle in front of Cinderella’s Castle).? Anything closer and you won’t get the full effect of the 180-degree fireworks and some of the fireworks behind the castle will be blocked.
Monstrous Scream-o-ween Ball
At this fun dance party at the Tomorrowland stage, you’ll be able to meet up and dance the night away with Mike Wazowski and Sulley.? The dance party happens all night long and I suggest you stop by for a quick dance while passing from one place to the next.? Mike and Sulley are out the whole time but do note that they may take a bathroom break or two.? You should also know they won’t stop dancing or pose for a picture.? It’s a dance party and they have to keep moving!
Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam – NEW for 2018
I’ve yet to see this party but I assume it’s very similar to the Monstrous Scream-o-ween ball but with our favorite Disney Junior characters.? I’ve heard you’ll dance the night away with Doc McStuffins and Timon from Lion Guard.? I’ll find out more on my next visit to the party in September!? You’ll find this dance party near Pete’s Silly Side Show in Storybook Circus.
I love the Cadaver Dans Halloween party performances!? They add so much to the spooky festivities.? You’ll find them each evening in Frontierland performing?songs like Boo to You, Cruella de Vil, and the Headless Horseman at 7, 7:45 8:30, 9:50 and 10:30 pm.? If you hang around after the performance they’re happy to take a quick picture with you!
Special Halloween Treats
Like all special events and seasons at Disney World, there are yummy and festive treats for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party too!? You’ll find them throughout Magic Kingdom.? Some of these special treats are offered throughout the day and a few are only offered at the party.
Halloween Treats and their locations
Main Street Bakery (also Starbucks)
- Halloween Cinnamon Roll $6.29
- Not So Poison Apple Cupcake $6.99
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – gluten-free – $5.99 (party only)
Main Street Confectionary & Big Top Treats
- Poison Carmel Apple
- Jack-o-Lantern Mickey
- Minnies’ Witch Hat Apples
- Marshmallow Wands
- Cake Pops
- Krispy Treats
Casey’s Corner – Main Street
- Minnie Witch brownie – $4.29
Aloha Isle – Adventureland
- Hitchhiking Ghost (black Cream Puff Doombuggy) desert $5.99 (party only)
Pecos Bills – Frontierland
- Hades Nachos – $12.79 (party only)
- Worms and Dirt dessert – gluten-free – $4.49 (party only – starting Oct 1)
Golden Oak Outpost?
- Warm Carmel Stuffed Pretzel?- $4.79 (party only)
- Cinnamon donut holes – $4.99
- Chilled apple cider – $3.49 (party only)
- Apple cider slushy – $4.99 (party only)
Liberty Square Market
- Madame Leota Tart $5.99 (party only)
Sleepy Hollow – Liberty Square
- Jack Skellington Push Pop $4.99 (party only)
- Zero Pumpkin Waffle sundae $6.49 (party only)
Storybook Treats – Fantasyland
- Maleficent Waffle Cone $5.29 (party only)
- Oogie Boogie Meringue – gluten-free (party only)
Aunty Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – Tomorrowland
- Candy Corn Soft Serve Ice Cream $3.99
- Candy Corn Milkshake $7.99
Cosmic Rays – Tomorrowland
- Muenster Smash Burger (party only)
- Oogie Boogie Popcorn Bucket (party only)
- 2018 Happy Halloween Popcorn Bucket
- Cauldron Premium Popcorn Bucket
- Headless Horseman Star Clip
Hallowishes Dessert Party
The Hallowishes dessert party works just like other Magic Kingdom fireworks dessert parties in that you will have an exclusive selection of desserts at Tomorrowland Terrance about 1 hour prior to the fireworks show and then choose between viewing the fireworks from Tomorrowland Terrace or from the Plaza Garden.
The price is dependent upon the viewing location you choose.? Tomorrowland Terrace view $84 per adult, $50 per child or the Plaza Garden View $69 per adult, $41 per child.? A valid party ticket is also required.? Reservations can be made on your My Disney Experience account or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Personally, I don’t think this is a good use of your party time.? You will spend a good majority of the evening eating deserts while seated at a table inside Tomorrowland Terrace.? If you’re interested in attending a dessert party (which I do recommend) choose a regular park night to do so when you won’t be missing all of the fun experiences and entertainment exclusive to Halloween party guests.
What Magic Kingdom attractions are open during the Halloween Party?
Many of Magic Kingdoms attractions are open during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, however, there is only a handful I would choose to do during party hours!? My rule of thumb is if you can experience something during a normal day at Magic Kingdom don’t waste your party time on it!
Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom?- Firestation
- Pick up your exclusive Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party playing card
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean – Halloween Fun! – Pirates have a party overly where guests will help find “Gunpowder Pete”
- Splash Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Haunted Mansion – while the attraction itself is the same, this is still one I would visit during the party for a few reasons.? First, there are some extra characters out front that put on a great show and you can also take your picture with a Hitchhiking Ghost! More on this below in Magic Shots!
- It’s a Small World
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
- The Barnstormer
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Mad Tea Party – Halloween Fun! – special lights add to the Halloween festivities while you’re riding the teacups!
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Princess Fairytale Hall (see characters you can meet above)
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Space Mountain – Halloween Fun! A new soundtrack and lighting effects too make it spooktacular!
- Astro Orbiter
- People Mover
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
Magic Shot Photo Opportunities
Disney is known for the Magic Shots during normal park hours and Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is no different!? There are so many fun pictures to take while partying the night away.
You do need to have Memory Maker (photo pass) to be able to download the photos however the photographers will take pictures with your camera you’ll just be missing the magic!
- Headless Horseman at the Main Entrance to Magic Kingdom
- Haunted Mansion ghosts animate your picture in Town Square looking down Main Street
- Pumpkin Patch in Town Square
- Haunted Mansion dancing ghosts on Main Street
- Ghost Coach Driver outside of Haunted Mansion
Trick or Treating
There are 14 Trick or Treat stations around Magic Kingdom and you’ll be surprised to find that the handfuls are generous and the candy is name brand and totally worth eating.
As you walk the park you’ll look for these Trick or Treat poles and then walk through the lines, which move really quickly and collect your goodies.
If you have food allergies you’ll pick up a teal token to return later in the evening to trade for allergy friendly treats.? More on this below.
When you enter Magic Kingdom you’re directed behind Main Street through the bypass where you’ll be handed a bag to Trick or Treat with.? These bags are fairly small but sturdy yet if you Trick or Treat at very many stations your bag will be full pretty quickly.? Cast Members at the treat stations will give you an additional bag or I prefer to pick up a reusable bag for my candy.? You can find the party bags in multiple locations throughout Magic Kingdom for about $4.99.
Personally, I don’t plan out my evening with Trick or Treating in mind.? I tour Magic Kingdom in the order of entertainment and attractions I want to experience and then Trick or Treat along the way when a station is nearby.
Trick or Treat stations are also noted on your party park map but honestly, you can’t miss the stations with the large lit up Trick or Treat poles!
Allergy Friendly Trick or Treating
Disney is fantastic with food allergies!? It’s one of the few places I visit that I know I will eat well and eat safely.? Their menus are extensive and full of things I don’t normally get to eat while out and Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party isn’t any different!
After entering Magic Kingdom and through the bypass Cast Members will be handing out Trick or Treat bags.? You will ask the Cast Member for an allergy-friendly Trick or Treat bag.? You’ll get the teal bag in exchange for the normal Trick or Treat bag and forego the first bag of candy handed out in the bypass.
At each Trick or Treat station you’ll be handed a teal chip rather than candy to drop in your bag.
At the end of the evening, you will take all of your chips and your teal Trick or Treat bag to one of the two Allergy Friendly Centers where Cast Members will exchange your chips for a bag full of candy.
The two Allergy Friendly Centers are located at the Liberty Square Ticket office and at Town Square Theater.
Note: You don’t need multiple chips to get more than a piece or two of candy.? In fact, you don’t need anything more than your teal bag.? The chips serve as something to be handed out in the Trick or Treat line for kids and adults to feel included in the fun.? However, if you don’t want to Trick or Treat you can still return to one of the two Allergy Friendly Centers and have your candy bag filled to the brim with treats.
I have experienced a couple of times where the most popular allergy friendly treats run out.? The Cast Members do what they can to keep the candy stocked but they do run out and have to wait on refills.? If candy is an important part of your experience I do suggest you go to one of the Allergy Friendly Stations earlier in the evening rather than waiting until you are ready to exit the park when the party is over.
Food Allergy Friendly Candy Options
Several great brands of allergy-friendly treats are available for guests.? In fact some of my favorite allergy friendly candy I tried for the first time at Disney!
You’ll be asked to choose which items are safe for you from their candy menu and then your bag will be filled.? If all of the items are safe you can simply tell them you’d like some of everything.? Cast Members will not choose for you!? They don’t want to be responsible for adding something to your treat bag that is not safe for you or your child.
- Surf Sweets Jelly Beans
- Surf Sweets Gummy Worms
- Surf Sweets Gummy Bears
- Enjoy Life Ricemilk Chocolate Bar
- Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Bar
- YumEarth Lollipops (cherry, watermelon & strawberry)
- Gogo Squeeze
- Enjoy Life Crunchy Mini Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies
- Enjoy LIfe Mini Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Seed & Fruit – Mountain Mambo
- Rice Chocolate Sun Cups
There is so much fun Mickeys’ Not So Scary Halloween Party apparel and memorabilia.? Anything that is specific to the party requires are party ticket to purchase it.? Cast Members will stop guests without a party band from entering the party merchandise area prior to the day guests leaving.
You can find party merchandise in three locations in Magic Kingdom:
- Emporium – apparel, ornaments, totes (what I use for Trick or Treat bags), trading pins, and the official party Magicband.
- Big Top Souvenirs – apparel, ornaments, totes, trading pins and the official party Magicband.
- Frontier Trading Post – trading pins and the official party Magicband.
- Mickey Star Traders – apparel, ornaments and trading pins
- In addition to MNSSP specific merchandise, Disney offers plenty of non party related Halloween themed items.
- You can see them on my Facebook page here.
In order to make the most of your party time, I would have a plan in place before arriving for the evening.? Below is the plan I would follow for the evening.? Please note that I have NOT covered all of the special attraction overlays or character meet and greets.? It is impossible to do everything the party has to offer in one evening.? So if there is something you really want to do but I have not listed please swap your priorities with an item on my touring plan you don’t want to do.
Notes: Trick or Treating and dance parties (Monstrous Scream-o-ween Ball and Storybook Circus Disney Junior Janm) should be attended as you pass by them on the way to your next prioritized location.
* notates characters that are popular and may have extremely long waits
4:00 pm – 4:30 pm?
- Be at the ticket gate and entering Magic Kingdom at 4 pm.
- Follow Cast Member directions and enter the bypass street to collect your Trick or Treat bag and first set of goodies.
- Don’t be distracted by the many picture opportunities as you enter.? Save these pictures for later in the night.
4:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Pick one of the three early character arrivals and head that direction.? Jack Skellington & Sally* (5 pm arrival), Seven Dwarfs* (6:15 pm arrival) or Moana* (5:45 arrival).? ??You should be in line at least 30 minutes prior to your top character’s arrival possibly sooner for Jack Skellington & Sally or the Seven Dwarfs.? These are the two most popular character meet and greets at the party and the lines easily have 2-3 hour waits throughout the night.
- Depending on how long your first character meet up took you can choose a second character to meet.? Ideally, it would not be one of the most popular characters unless your party priorities are only?the character meet and greet.
7:00 pm – 10:15 pm – Ride attractions that have “Halloween Fun”
Note: choose the attraction you are most interested in riding.? If there is the time you can choose your second choice and so on.
- Ride Space Mountain with it’s Halloween Fun!
- Meet Stitch or Lots-o-Huggin Bear *
- Ride the Mad Tea Party Tea Cups (if the line is more than 30 minutes I would skip this)
- If you have the time or interest meet with?Alice in Wonderland, The Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum, Queen of Hearts?you won’t have time to meet with all of them.
- Ride Haunted Mansion
- Take the Magic Shot after you get off Haunted Mansion
- Look for the roaming characters and request a picture with them.
- Watch the Cadaver Dans perform at 7:45 pm or 8:30 pm
- Ride Pirates of the Caribbean
- Meet Captain Jack Sparrow, Jasmine, Jafar, Genie, Tarzan, Jane & Terk or Moana*
- Find your place on Main Street for Hallowishes.? I suggest sitting somewhere near Casey’s Corner for the best view of the fireworks.? If you find a spot on the curb you can easily sit right there and wait for the Boo-to-You parade after the fireworks.
10:15 pm – 10:45 pm
10:45 – 11:15 pm
- Find a spot on the curb on Main Street to watch the Boo-to-You parade.? The parade route will fill up quickly so it’s best to get a spot as soon as the fireworks are over.? One person can hold the spot while another?a grabs treat from the Boardwalk Bakery or other nearby locations or wander in the stores to pick up party merchandise.
11:15 – 11:45 pm
- Boo-to-You Parade
- After the parade is over move towards Cinderellas Castle forecourt stage and find a spot to see the Hocus Pocus Villian Spelltacular.? If you are in front of the Partner’s statue you’ll have a good viewing spot.
12:00 am – 12:25 am
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular?
12:25 am until late
- After the Hocus Pocus Villian Spelltacular, you can use this time to take your Magic Shots on Main Street and shop in the stores for party merchandise.
- All attractions will be closed but Main Street remains open until the wee hours of the night letting guests shop and enjoy treats down Main Street.
For more information or help planning your Disney vacation email me at Jamie@lotmv.com