My favorite festival of the year, Epcot Flower & Garden Festival returns for the 26th year in a row! The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival begins March 6 and goes through June 3, 2019, that’s 90 full days of flower fun! Read on to find out what you can’t miss!
For more on Epcot’s different festivals throughout the year click below:
- Epcot Festival of the Arts
- Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
- Epcot Festival of the Holidays
When Does the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Happen?
- Daily from March 6 – June 3, 2019
- Epcot’s is open from 9 am to 9 pm daily. Some exceptions apply including Extra Magic Hours. Check here for daily park hours.
How to Best Enjoy the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
- Have a plan of which of the outdoor kitchens and foods you don’t want to miss.
- Don’t miss the Garden Rocks Concert series which happens three times nightly at the American Garden Theater.
- Make Garden Rocks Concert dining reservations if you want a reserved seat at the show. Reservations can be made beginning January 2019.
- Make a plan for entertaining the kids. There are so many opportunities for them at the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival that will keep them wanting to explore more. Including Spikes Pollen Nation Scavenger hunt and the family playground.
- Use the touring plan below to plan your day.
Tours & Events
There is so much to see and do at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival! You won’t be able to do it all in one day! If you have an extra day or have been to the festival before consider adding in one of these tours to your day!
- Gardens of the World Tour
- Royal Tea Garden Tour
- English Tea Garden – Free
- Behind the Seeds – offered year-round at Epcot.
How to Reserve A Tour
Topiary locations will be updated for 2019 as soon as the information is available. Most of the topiaries in the World Showcase will remain in the same place.
The topiaries at the Flower and Garden Festival are my MOST favorite part! I remember Disney’s iconic topiaries from my first visit to Disney World as a high schooler! I desperately wanted one at my own house and still, regularly ask my husband to build me one. (insert him laughing at me here!)
If you want to know more about how these topiaries are made and maintained and then placed at Epcot for the festival each year make sure you sign up for the Gardens of the World Tours.
It’s crazy just how much work goes into these beautiful pieces of art and how much each of them weighs!
My Favorite Topiaries
- The Bromeliad dragon in China
- Lady and the Tramp in Italy
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in Germany
- Simba and Friends in the Outpost
New Topiaries for 2019
- Bo Peep & Her Sheep
Future World East
Welcome to the Festival – Entrance to Epcot
Donald Duck with Huey, Dewey, and Louie
Stitch – near Mission Space
Buzz Lightyear, Woody and Little Bo Peep and her sheep- Future World East
Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater – Future World East near Innoventions
Goofy and Pluto- entrance to World Showcase
Future World West
Donald with Huey, Dewey and Louie
Chip and Dale
The Three Caballeros – Mexico
Anna and Elsa return this year in their same spot in Norway.
Troll – Norway
Pandas – China
Bromeliad Dragon – China
Simba and Friends – Outpost
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany
Lady and the Tramp – Italy
Mickey and Minnie – The American Showcase
Beauty and the Beast – France
Also in France
Mrs. Piggy and Kermit the Frog
Peter Pan and Captain Hook – United Kingdom
Winnie the Pooh and Friends – United Kingdom
Garden Destinations for 2019 will be updated as soon as the information is available. Please enjoy the 2018 Festival Gardens for an idea of what’s to come!
Future World East
Future World West
Festival Blooms & Floating Gardens
The Goodness Garden Butterfly House
Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico
Bamboo Garden – China
Alpine Containers – Germany
Garden Italiano – Italy
Bonsai Collection – Japan
Urban Spice Garden – Morroco
Florida Fresh Garden – Between Morroco and France
English Tea Garden – United Kingdom
New – Play Full Garden
Imagination Play Garden
You won’t want to miss so many of these great festival offerings! Some of my favorites happen each year the Flower & Garden Festival!
My Festival Food Favorites
- Bellini – Italy
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy – Florida Fresh
- Macaron au Chocolat en Sucette – France
- Freshly Baked Lemon Scone – United Kingdom
- Beef Tenderloin Tips – Canada
New Outdoor Kitchens for 2019
Arbor at The Garden Terrace at the Oddessey Center
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-Fennel Salad, Remoulade, and Smoked Paprika Oil
- Smoked Salmon Stack with Avocados, Tomatoes, Sour Cream, Caviar, and Focaccia Crostino
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake with Apple Cider Sorbet (GF, V)
- BeveragesOriginal Sin Brewery Black Widow Hard Cider, New York, NY
- Florida Beer Company Caribé Strawberry Rose Hard Cider, Cape Canaveral, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Key Lime Apple Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Karbach Brewing Lemon and Ginger Radler Houston, TX
- Seadog Brewing Company Sunfish Ale, Clearwater, FL
- Shipyard Brewing Company Grind the Rind Watermelon IPA, Portland, ME
- Cider Flight
- Beer Flight
Flavor Full Kitchen
Near the Honey Bee-stro
- Citrus-poached Salmon with Ancient Grain Salad, Roasted Vegetables, and Citrus Greens (GF)
- From the Garden: Roasted Beets, Cashew Cheese, and Micro Herbs with Lemon-Oil Dressing (GF, V)
- Mickey Tart Peanut Butter Mousse with Strawberry Jam and Boba Pearls (V)
- Blood Orange Aqua Fresca (non-alcoholic)
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (non-alcoholic)
Near Refreshment Port
- Lobster Tail with Meyer Lemon Emulsion and Grilled Lemon (GF)
- Tuna Tataki with Spicy Yuzu Glaze, Mango, Avocado, and Pappadam Crisp
- Crispy Citrus Chicken with Orange Aïoli and Baby Greens (GF)
- Citrus Shortcake: Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream, and Citrus Crumble (V)
- Orange Cream Slushy in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper (sipper only available while supplies last) (non-alcoholic)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, FL
- Heavy Seas Brewery TropiCannon Citrus IPA, Halethorpe, MD
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
Trowel & Trellis
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (GF, V)
- Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables, and Creamy Herb Dressing (V)
- Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumb, Pomegranate, and Baby Herbs (GF, V)
- suja Organic Cold Pressed Juice: Noon Greens (non-alcoholic)
- suja Organic Cold Pressed Juice: Vibrant Probiotic (non-alcoholic)
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London (non-alcoholic)
- Playalinda Brewing Company Tropical Wonderland Wheat Ale, Titusville, FL
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London with Vodka served in a Mason Jar
Future World East
Near Test Track
- Violet Blueberry Vanilla Croissant Doughnut
- Berry Tea Mint Julep (non-alcoholic)
- Berry Tea Mint Julep with Bourbon
Showcase Plaza near Port of Entry
- Coffee-rubbed Pork Poutine with Barbecue Demi-Glace, Fire-roasted Corn Relish, and Cheese Curds
- Stow Away Mary: Classic Bloody Mary with Vodka garnished with Pimento-stuffed Olives, Cherry Tomato, Celery, Jumbo Shrimp, and Smokehouse Jerky
La Isla Fresca
The Honey Bee-stro
- Roasted Cauliflower with Buckwheat Honey Carrot Purée, Wild Rice Pilaf, Asparagus, Honey-blistered Grapes, Sunflower Brittle, and Coriander Flowers (GF, V)
- Honey Tandoori Chicken Flatbread with White Cheddar Cheese, Charred Vegetables, Clover Honey Sour Cream, and Micro Citrus Greens
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Ice Cream garnished with Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses and Petite Lavender Shoots (V)
- Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze (non-alcoholic)
- Goodwood Brewing Company Brandy Barrel Honey Ale, Louisville, KY
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
Fleur de Lys
- Vichyssoise aux Concombres: Chilled Cucumber Vichyssoise Soup (GF, V)
- Tarte au Chévre: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a Flaky Pastry Crust (V)
- Canard Confit à la Provençal: Braised Duck Confit with Tomatoes and Olives on Polenta
- Macaron au Chocolat en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop (GF)
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush: Vodka, Orange Vodka, Elderflower Liqueur, and White and Red Cranberry Juice
- Kir Framboise: Sparkling Wine and Monin Raspberry Syrup
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Maison de France
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664
Between France and Morrocco
- Carne Guisada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro-Lime Sour Cream
- Spicy Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Local Sweet Corn Relish
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy (non-alcoholic)
- Tampa Bay Brewing Company Twisted Strawberry Fest Fruit Ale, Tampa, FL
- Big Top Brewing Company Conch Republic Key Lime Wheat, Sarasota, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Monarch Milk Stout, Gainesville, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Key Lime Wine, St Petersburg, FL
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy with Gin
- Beer Flight
Taste of Marrakesh
- Harissa Chicken Kebab with Dried Fruit Couscous Salad
- Fried Cauliflower with Capers, Garlic Parsley, and Chili-Ranch Sauce
- Walnut Honey Baklava
- Casa Beer
- Larroque Chardonnay, Meknes
- White Sangria
- Desert Rose: Sparkling Wine topped with Pomegranate Liqueur
- Frushi: Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry, and Melon rolled with Coconut Rice, sprinkled with Toasted Coconut, Whipped Cream with Raspberry Sauce on the side (V)
- Chilled Soba Noodle Salad with Pan-seared Tuna and Wasabi Dressing
- Chicken Karaage with Nanban Sauce: Japanese-style Fried Chicken served on a bed of Shredded Cabbage and topped with a Soy and Vinegar-based Dressing
- Kirin Draft Beer
- Sayuri “Little Lilly” Nigori Sake
- “Ichigo Sun” Strawberry Lemonade Cocktail with Sake, Strawberry Purée, and Lemonade
The Smokehouse: Barbecue & Brews
The American Adventure
- Pulled Pig Slider with Coleslaw
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue, and House-made Pickle
- Shredded Beef Brisket with Smoked Potato, Chorizo Fondue, and Green Tomato Relish
- Warm Chocolate Cake with Bourbon-salted Caramel Sauce and Spiced Pecans (V)
- Frozen Simply Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- Central 28 Brewing Company Sunshine Greetings Orange Hibiscus Wheat Ale, DeBary, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Phantasmas Spicy Double IPA, St. Petersburg, FL
- Shipyard Maple Bacon Stout, Clearwater, FL
- Boneshaker Zinfandel, Lodi, CA
- Frozen Simply Lemonade with Blackberry Moonshine
- Beer Flight
Fife & Drum Tavern
The American Adventure
- Short’s Brewing Company Soft Parade Shandy, Bellaire, MI
Block and Hans
The American Adventure
The American Adventure
- Key Lime Funnel Cake topped with Crumbled Graham Cracker and Whipped Cream
- Lexington Brewing Company Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale, Lexington, KY
- Short’s Brewing Company Local’s Light Lager, Bellaire, MI
- Dogfish Head Brewery American Beauty Pale Ale, Milton, DE
- Brooklyn Brewery Defender IPA, Brooklyn, NY
- Golden Road Brewing Pineapple Cart Wheat Ale, Los Angeles, CA
- 3 Daughters Brewing Hard Rosé Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Beer Flight
- Pizza Toscana: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Sweet Sausage, Caramelized Onion, Mozzarella, Asiago, and Parmesan Cheeses
- Pomodori Verdi e Mozzarella: Fried Green Tomatoes, Mozzarella Cheese, and Balsamic Reduction
- Tri-colored Cheese Tortellini, Sage Butter, and Chicken Veloute
- Zeppole: Ricotta Cheese Fritters, Powdered Sugar, Raspberry Sauce, and Chocolate-Hazelnut Drizzle
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner
- Placido Pinot Grigio
- Placido Chianti
- Villa Sandi Prosecco
- Montegrande Corbinello
- Fior d’Arancio Montegrande Moscato
- Bellini: Sparkling Wine and Peach Purée
- Frozen Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Bauernmarkt: Farmers Market
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (V)
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions, and Herb Sour Cream
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria
- Paulaner Original Munich Lager, Munich, Germany
- Köstritzer Schwarzbier Black Lager, Bad Köstritz, Germany
- Hugo Cocktail with Sparkling Wine, Elderflower, and Mint
- Beer Flight
- Szechuan Spicy Red-braised Beef Shank over Rice
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons
- Vegetable Spring Rolls (V)
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Bobas (non-alcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Pirates of the China Sea: Dark Rum, Peach Syrup and Piña Colada Mix
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup, and Orange Juice
- Plum Wine Cooler
Jardin de Fiestas
Showcase Plaza near Disney Traders
Epcot Festival of the Arts Food Extras
The Land Pavillion
- Earl Grey Tea Cake with Orange-Honey Filling topped with Honeybell Tangelo Buttercream, Honeycomb, and Bee Pollen
Joffery’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Future World East – Pedal to the Meadow: Frozen Cappuccino topped with Vodka and Kahlúa Liqueur
- Near Canada – Cold Clover: Cold Brew Coffee with Irish Cream Syrup and topped with Irish Cream Liqueur
- Near Disney Traders – Goose on the Loose: Frozen Passion Fruit and Vodka topped with Iced Tea
- The American Adventure – Bee’s Buzz: Frozen Lemon and Coconut Syrup topped with Pineapple Rum
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Gluten Free options at each Outdoor Kitchen
Disney does a fantastic job of providing foods are allergy friendly and GOOD! Unfortunately, the festival kiosks don’t have too many choices. You’ll need to plan ahead knowing that not all locations offer gluten-free options.
- Roasted Cauliflower – The Honey Bee-stro
- Pineapple Soft Serve Ice Cream aka Dole Whip without a cone – Pineapple Promenade
- Frittata de Asparagi – Primavera Kitchen
- Teriyaki Salmon – Hanami
- Macaron au Chocolat en Sucette – Fleur de Lys
- Freshly Baked Lemon Scone – Cider House
- Seared Scallops – Northern Bloom
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Entertainment
Garden Rocks Concert Series
Show Times: 5:00 pm, 6:45 pm, 8:15 pm each evening
Location: American Garden Theater, World Showcase
Schedule of Concerts
- March 6-8: Journey former lead vocalist STEVE AUGERI (NEW) “Don’t Stop Believin’ ”
- March 9-10: Glass Tiger (New to Garden Rocks) “Don’t Forget Me (When I’m Gone)”
- March 11-12: Jon Anderson of YES (NEW) “Owner of A Lonely Heart”
- March 13-14: Tony Orlando “Knock Three Times”
- March 17-20: Simple Plan “Perfect”
- March 21-22: Ambrosia (NEW) “Biggest Part of Me”
- March 23-24: Magic Giant (NEW) “Set on Fire”
- March 25-27: Air Supply (New to Garden Rocks) “All Out of Love”
- March 28-29: Berlin featuring Terri Nunn “Take My Breath Away.”
- March 30-31: The Smithereens (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Top of the Pops”
- April 1-2: Rick Springfield “Jessie’s Girl”
- April 3-4: Christopher Cross (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Sailing”
- April 5-7: The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
- April 8-9: Dennis DeYoung, an original member of the group STYX “Come Sail Away.”
- April 10-11: John Michael Montgomery (NEW) “I Love the Way You Love Me”
- April 12-13: Sister Sledge (NEW to Garden Rocks) “We Are Family”
- April 14-16: Night Ranger “Sister Christian”
- April 17-19: Sister Hazel (NEW to Garden Rocks) “All For You”
- April 20-21: Steven Curtis Chapman (NEW) “Cinderella”
- April 22-23: TobyMac (NEW) “The Elements”
- April 24-26: Lonestar “Amazed”
- April 27-30: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman.”
- May 1-4: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am.”
- May 5-7: Don Felder, Formerly of the Eagles “Hotel California”
- May 8-9: A Flock of Seagulls (NEW) “I Ran (So Far Away)”
- May 10-11: Marshall Tucker Band (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Heard It in a Love Song”
- May 14-15: Richard Marx (New to Garden Rocks) “Right Here Waiting”
- May 16- 19: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City.”
- May 20-21: Colin Hay of Men at Work (NEW) “Who Can It Be Now?”
- May 22-23: War (NEW) “Why Can’t We Be Friends”
- May 24-27: The Guess Who “American Woman”
- May 28-29: Jon Secada “Just Another Day”
- May 30- June 1: Blood, Sweat and Tears “Spinning Wheel”
What is the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival “Concert Series Dining Package”?
When you make a reservation with an Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Dining Package each person in the dining party will be allowed a guaranteed spot at one of the nightly shows. Your reserved show time is dependent on your dining reservation time.
If you don’t have a dining package, you’ll look for these standby entrance signs to line up for your showtime of choice. To make sure you have a spot at the show, you will need to get in line 30-45 minutes before the show starts. For the most popular artists plan to be there an hour to an hour and a half in advance.
What you need to know about the Concert Series Dining Package:
- Dining plans are accepted and are 2 table credits per person.
- Out of pocket expense varies by restaurant. Price starts at $33 for breakfast, $21 for lunch and $21 for dinner.
- Reservations should be made on your My Disney Experience account or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
- Make sure to choose the Concert Series Dining Package at your desired restaurant NOT a regular dining reservation.
- Breakfast: Buffet or family style meal
- Lunch/Dinner: Appetizer, entrees, and dessert or buffet/family style in some restaurants.
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Chefs de France
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- The Garden Grill Restaurant
- La Hacienda de San Angel
- Nine Dragons Restaurant
- Restaurant Marrakesh
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room
- San Angel Inn Restaurante
- Spice Road Table
- Teppan Edo
- Tokyo Dining
- Tutto Italia Ristorante
- Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Merchandise
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Marketplaces are located throughout the World Showcase to help commemorate your experience!
- Festival Marketplaces throughout the park – mini pop up shops with varying festival merchandise
- Mouse Gear – One of my favorite Disney stores in all of Disney World! You can find EVERYTHING here!
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Event Collections 2018
- Minnie’s Farmhouse Flower Shop
Pop Up Shops
These two shops are my favorite each year!
Noah’s Art Topiaries
You can ACTUALLY take a topiary HOME with you! OMG, it’s the greatest!
I LOVE these! The first year we moved here I bought three hybrid cuttings and followed Just Plumerias detailed instructions on how to plant them. Of the three we purchased two are still growing, and one of them is nearly 8 feet tall at only three years old! They have the most beautiful flowers each year!
Kid-Sized Festival Fun
Kidcot Fun Stops
Kids can stop in each country to pick up their Ziploc brand suitcase and touring cards. (Not specific to the festival)
Eggstravangaza – April 5 -21, 2019
For a limited time and only while supplies last, join in the fun and hunt colorful Disney inspired Easter Eggs! Once you’ve discovered them all, you can return to Disney Traders for a special surprise! We do this each year and love it! It’s one of the ways we keep the kids engaged and having fun while wandering the World Showcase!
Spikes Pollen-Nation Exploration Scavenger Hunt
The festival scavenger hunts are a favorite in our house! It’s a great way to keep the kids interested and moving around the World Showcase!
The cost of the map with stickers is $6.99 and can be picked up at Oddesy Festival Marketplace, Pin Central, Disney Traders or World Traveler. Wander the World Showcase and discover all of the places Spike has pollinated the Epcot Gardens. Return to one of the above stores to pick up your prize when you’ve completed the scavenger hunt.
*NOTE: You don’t have to finish to get your reward. A Cast Member will mark your map as “completed” and give you the prize. You can continue to find Spike on future visits.
Get the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival 2019 Map Here
2019 Festival Map will be added when it becomes available.
Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Passport
Enjoy checking off your list in your Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Passport as you make your way around Epcot and the World Showcase. You can pick up a passport and map as you enter Epcot or all around Epcot at the festival merchandise locations or outdoor kitchens.
2019 Passport will be added when it becomes available.
Touring Plan for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
Start your day at Epcot by arriving 30 minutes before the park opens. Find daily park hours here.
The World Showcase opens daily at 11 am.
Outdoor Kitchens are open from 11 am to 8 pm each day.
You can enter the World Showcase before 11 am and go as far as Norway on the left side or France on the right side.
The only reason I suggest entering World Showcase before 11 am would be to ride Frozen Ever After in Norway. The wait times can be long if you don’t’ have a FastPass. You could skip all of Future World upon entry to Epcot and go straight to Norway to ride Frozen Ever After but keep in mind this will result in a lot of extra walking and backtracking to cover all of Epcot.
In this park touring plan we’re focusing on covering the Epcot Festival of the Arts and only riding the main attractions at Epcot. If you’re more focused on the Epcot attractions, this is not the touring plan for your day.
See all Epcot touring plans here.
Note about FastPass+ at Epcot:
Epcot operates on a tiered FastPass system meaning the most popular attractions Soarin, Test Track and Frozen Ever After are in Tier One and all of the other Fast Pass attractions are in Tier Two. You can read more about the tiered FastPass system and how it works here.
In this touring plan, I have chosen Frozen Ever After as the tier one FastPass selection simply for ease of moving through the park without much backtracking and additional walking.
- If you have an Epcot Festival of the Arts concert dining package reservation insert it into the touring plan as needed.
At park opening head directly to:
*All FastPass attractions and anything time sensitive is noted in bold.
I prefer to enter the World Showcase and head right towards Canada. I find going towards Mexico is more crowded
- Test Track
- FastPass for Mission to Space 10 am to 11 am
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends (if time)
- FastPass for SpaceShip Earth 11 am to 12 pm
- Pick up a map for Figments Brush with the Masters at Pin Central before entering World Showcase.
- Disney on Broadway Performing Arts – aim for the 6:45 pm show and depending on the crowd level be in line 30-45 mins before the show starts. For the most popular artists, you may need to be in the line up to 1 1/2 hours before showtime.
- FastPass for Frozen Ever After 8 pm to 9 pm
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth 9 or 9:30
*Check times guide for daily schedule or look at the entertainment guide online to ensure you don’t miss it. You will want to find a spot 30-45 mins before show time to get a place up front. There isn’t a bad seat in the house.
Past Topiaries and Gardens
Each year some of the topiaries and gardens are either moved to a new location or not displayed at all. Some of them are worth continuing to share, and therefore I do so here! Enjoy these blasts through the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival past as Epcot continues to evolve into its new self!
Flower and Garden Festival Entrance 2018