For the 28th year in a row my favorite festival, Epcot Flower & Garden Festival returns as the longest one EVER!
The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival begins March 3rd and runs through July 5th, 2021. Here’s what you need to know before your next visit!
For more on Epcot’s different festivals throughout the year click below:
- Epcot Festival of the Arts
- Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
- Epcot Festival of the Holidays
When Does the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Happen?
- Daily from March 3 to July 5 2021
- Epcot’s is open most days from 11 am to 7 pm daily (subject to change). Some exceptions apply including Extra Magic Hours. Check here for daily park hours. Festival hours are from 11 am to close each day.
How to Best Enjoy the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
- Plan of what food and drinks you don’t want to miss!
- Don’t miss the live entertainment at the American Garden Theater. Selections and times change throughout the festival.
- Make a plan for entertaining the kids. There are so many opportunities for them at the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival that will keep them wanting to explore more. Including Spikes Pollen Nation Scavenger hunt and finding their favorite character topiary!
- Use the touring plan below to plan your day.
These are the bread and butter of the festival in my opinion. The gardens are gorgeous but the larger than life character topiaries will leave you in awe!
The topiaries at the Flower and Garden Festival are my MOST favorite part! I remember Disney’s iconic topiaries from my first visit to Disney World as a high schooler! I desperately wanted one at my own house and still, regularly ask my husband to build me one. (insert him laughing at me here!)
It’s crazy just how much work goes into these beautiful pieces of art and how much each of them weighs!
My Favorite Topiaries
- The Bromeliad dragon in Japan
- Lady and the Tramp in Italy
- Snow White and Dopey in Germany
- Simba and Friends in Future World West
Just inside the gates of Epcot, you’ll be greeted by sorcerer Mickey and his Fantasia friends! With all of the construction happening at Epcot currently, I was excited to see Disney still greets us at the gate with an iconic festival topiary.
Future World East
Bambi and Friends Wildlife Habitat near the temporary location of Mouse Gears.
Buzz Lightyear near Mission Space
Future World West
Figment near Imagination!
The Lion King near Imagination! is redesigned this year. Mufasa and Sarabi have joined Simba and Rafiki in this stunning display!
Topiary Butterflies – scattered throughout Future World West and near the entrance to the new Butterfly House location in between Imagination and The Land Pavillion
Woody, Bo Peep and her Sheep have a new home by The Land this year!
Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Goofy
Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale
Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie
The Three Caballeros – Mexico
Anna and Elsa – Norway and you can also see the actual characters just behind their topiaries (times not published)
Troll – Norway
Pandas – China
Snow White and Dopey – Germany
Lady and the Tramp – Italy
Dragon – Japan
Remy – France right in front of his new ride entrance that will open on October 1, 2021!
Beauty and the Beast – France
Peter Pan and Captain Hook – United Kingdom
Tinker Bell and Fairy Houses – United Kingdom – in the back near the concert gazebo
Winnie the Pooh and Friends – United Kingdom
Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – United Kingdom
Tours & Events – These are unfortunately unavailable this year but we look forward to their return next year!
- Epcot -Gardens of the World Tour – 3 hours, $85 per person
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thrusdays & Fridays 9 am to noon
- Royal Tea Garden Tour – 45 minutes, $20 per person
- English Tea Garden – Complimentary, same-day sign up at The Tea Caddy
- Self Guided Tea Tour – pick up a brochure at The Tea Caddy
- Behind the Seeds – offered year-round at Epcot – 1 hour, $25 per adult, $20 per child age 3-9
- Daily from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
How to Reserve A Tour
All tours can be reserved by calling 407-WDW-TOURS
Bo Peep’s Playtime Training Grounds playground – near Test Track – Currently Unabailable
Future World West
The Goodness Garden Butterfly House – now located near The Land Pavillion
Bold Bromeliads – near The Land Pavillion
Growing the Future – Begins in April
Festival Blooms & Floating Gardens
Outdoor Escapes – Future World East
Prehistoric Plants – NEW! – Future World East
Bold Bromeliads – Future World West
Health Full Trail – Future World West
Festival Blooms – Showcase Plaza
Floating Gardens – Showcase Plaza
The Honey Bee-stro Garden – Showcase Plaza
Tropical Rainforest – Mexico
Bamboo Garden – China
Chinese Zodiac Topiary Garden – China
Miniature Gardens – Germany
Garden Italiano – Italy
Kokedama Garden – Japan
Bonsai Collection – Japan
Urban Spice Garden – Morocco
English Tea Garden – United Kingdom
Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom
Bo Peep’s Playtime Training Grounds – Currently Unavailable
Imagination Play Garden
The Goodness Garden Butterfly House
- Observe several species of butterflies up close!
Health Full Trail
- Outdoor Kitchen
My Festival Food Favorites
- Italian Margarita- Italy
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy – Festival Favorites booth
- Beef Tenderloin Tips – Canada
Future World East
EPCOT Sunshine Griddle
Near Test Track
- Avacado Toast
- Shrimp and Grits
- Corned Beef Brisket Hash
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites
- Froot Loops Shake
- Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail
Near Test Track
- Assorted Coco-Cola Slushies
The Honey Bee-stro
Near Traveler’s Cafe
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread
- Lvender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake
- Honey-Peach Freeze (non-alcoholic)
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Honey Bee Citrus Blonde, Gainesville, FL
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
Showcase Plaza, Near Port of Entry
- Meyer Lemon-poached Lobster Salad
- Citrus-braised Crispy Pork Belly
- Citrus Shortcake
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie (non-alcoholic)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Company Hibiscus Lime Ale
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
Showcase Plaza near Port of Entry
- Spicy Hot Dog
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake
- DOLE Whip
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade
- DOLE Whip with Fanta (non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale
- Wicked Weed Brewing Fresh Pressed Wheat Ale with Mango
- Lexington Brewing & Distilling Company Alo’hop IPA
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine
- DOLE Whip with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
Showcase Plaza, Near Canada
- House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers Poutine
- Popsicle Trio
- Starcut Ciders Cidre Colada Hard Cider
- Cutwater Bloody Mary
- Cutwater Whiskey Mule
Flavor Full Kitchen
Future World West, between Refreshment Port and Imagination!
- Grilled Baby Vegetables
- Seared Salmon
- Strawberry Mousse
- Blood Orange Agua Fresca
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt
Trowel & Trellis
Showcase Plaza, Near Disney Traders
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob
- Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib
- Lavender Pot de Creme
- Twinings of London Energize Match Cranberry & Lime Green Tea
- Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA
- Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with Hanger 1 Makrut Lime Vodka
Jardin de Fiestas
- Tostada de Cochinita
- Taco Vampiro
- SOpe de Chorizo
- Passion Fruit Margarita
- The Garden Margarita
- Tulum Mexican Craft Beer with Floater
- Papa Cakes
- Bon Bon Chicken Skewer
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons
- “Panda” Bubble Tea
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Marco Boba
- Kung Fu Punch
- Tang Dynasty
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning
- Islamorada Beer Company Key Lime Hibiscus Ale
Bauernmarkt: Farmers Market
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (V)
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions, and Herb Sour Cream
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
- M.I.A. Beer Company Hugo
- Bitburger Premium Pils
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria
- Beer Flight
- Margherita Flatbread
- Traditional Sicilian Cannoli
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria
- Italian Red Sangria
- Italian Margarita
The American Adventure
- Mini Funnel Cake topped with Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream, Blueberries, and Powdered Sugar
The American Adventure
- Crawfish Etouffee
- Cajun-style Roasted Oysters
- House-made Boudin Two Ways with Spicy Mustard
- Pecan Cake with Maple Whipped Cream
- Pecan Praline
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Orange Coriander Wheat Ale
- WIcked Weed Brewing Day Light American Light Ale
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA
- Bayou Cocktail
- Beer Flight
- Shrimp and Crab
- Soy-glazed Pork Shank
- Sakura Zen Ale
- Pineapple Sake
- Blood Orange Sour with Fresh Mint
Taste of Marrakesh
- MOroccan Seafood Couscous
- Lemon Magdalena Cake
- CM.I.A. Beer Company Pink Hibiscus Orange Wheat Beer
- Maeloc Pineapple and Pear Hard Cider
La Isla Fresca
- Lamb Curry
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer
- Tropical Mousse Cup
- Tropical Freeze
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co Hibiscus Guavacation Sour Beer
- Tropical Freeze with Parrot Bay Mango Rum
Fleur de Lys
- Tarte aux Oignons Caramelises et Chevre
- Canard Confit à la Orange
- Macaron au Chocolate en Sucette
- Beignet Caramelise, Fourre Creme Vanille, Glace au Caramel Fleur de Sel
- VeRy Raspberry: Rose Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664
- Bordeaux, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Malbec Blend
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy
- Seared Scallops
- Beef Tenderloin Tips Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato
- Maple Popcorn Shake
- 81Bay Brewing Apricot with Maple Syrup
- Collective Arts Brewing Blackberry Fruit Beer
- Goose Island Beer Company Lost Palate Mango Hazy IPA with Mango and Cinnamon
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky
- Watermelon Salad
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Key Lime Tart
- Frozen Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Maple Bacon Stout
- Frozen LEmonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine
- House-made Potato and Cheddar Biscuit with Salmon Tartare
- 3 Daughters Brewing Pink Lemonade Hard Cider
- Bold Rock Watermelon Hard Cider
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider
- Samuel Smith Old Brewery Pure Brewed Organic Lager
EPCOT Farmers Feast – New!
- Sample the finest local ingredients from a rotating menu featuring the season’s freshest offerings.
Joffery’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Near Mouse Gear – Bloomin’ Berry
- Near Canada – Spring Flurry
- Near Disney Traders – Citrus Sunrise
- The American Adventure – Bubbly Brew
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Gluten Free options at each Outdoor Kitchen
Disney does a fantastic job of providing foods that are allergy-friendly and GOOD. This year they’ve added nearly double the amount of gluten free options across all locations!
- Grilled Baby Vegetables – Full Flavor Kitchen
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread – The Honey Bee-stro
- Meyer Lemon-poached Lobster Salad – The Citrus Bloom
- Popsicle Trio – Refreshment Port
- Grilled Sweet Corn on the Cob – Trowel & Trellis
- Tostada de Cochinita – Jardin de Fiestas
- Taco Vampiro – Jardin de Fiestas
- Sope de Chorizo – Jardin de Fiestas
- Pineapple Skewer – Outpost
- Potato Pancakes – Bauernmarkt
- Shakshuka – Taste of Marrakesh
- Lamb Curry – La Isla Fresca
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer – La Isla Fresca
- Seared Scallops – Northern Bloom
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Entertainment
Garden Rocks Concert Series will not be appearing this year but there are still great live music artist performing!
Location: American Garden Theater, World Showcase
- Bands at America Gardens Theatre – New! – Watch bands from Orlando perform songs of yesterday and today. Sunday, Monday, Friday, and Saturday Only
- Mariachi Cobre
- Voices of Liberty
What is the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival “Concert Series Dining Package”? – Currently Unavailable
When you make a reservation with an Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Dining Package each person in the dining party will be allowed a guaranteed spot at one of the nightly shows. Your reserved showtime is dependent on your dining reservation time.
If you don’t have a dining package, you’ll look for these standby entrance signs to line up for your showtime of choice. To make sure you have a spot at the show, you will need to get in line 30-45 minutes before the show starts. For the most popular artists plan to be there an hour to an hour and a half in advance.
What you need to know about the Concert Series Dining Package:
- Dining plans are accepted and are 2 table credits per person.
- Out of pocket expense varies by restaurant. Price starts at $33 for breakfast, $21 for lunch and $21 for dinner.
- Reservations should be made on your My Disney Experience account or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
- Make sure to choose the Concert Series Dining Package at your desired restaurant NOT a regular dining reservation.
- Breakfast: Buffet or family-style meal
- Lunch/Dinner: Appetizer, entrees, and dessert or buffet/family-style in some restaurants.
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- The Garden Grill Restaurant
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Merchandise
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Marketplaces are located throughout the World Showcase to help commemorate your experience!
- Minnie In Full Bloom
- Figment’s Home Grown Happiness
- Sweet as Honey
- Orange Bird
Kid-Sized Festival Fun
Eggstravangaza – Beginning March 19
For a limited time and only while supplies last, join in the fun and hunt colorful Disney inspired Easter Eggs! Once you’ve discovered them all, you can return to Disney Traders for a special surprise! We do this each year and love it! It’s one of the ways we keep the kids engaged and having fun while wandering the World Showcase!
Spikes Pollen-Nation Exploration Scavenger Hunt
The festival scavenger hunts are a favorite in our house! It’s a great way to keep the kids interested and moving around the World Showcase!
The cost of the map with stickers is $6.99 and can be picked up at Disney Traders or World Traveler. Wander the World Showcase and discover all of the places Spike has pollinated the Epcot Gardens. Return to one of the above stores to pick up your prize when you’ve completed the scavenger hunt.
*NOTE: You don’t have to finish to get your reward. A Cast Member will mark your map as “completed” and give you the prize. You can continue to find Spike on future visits.
Get the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Map Here
Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Passport
Enjoy checking off your list in your Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Passport as you make your way around Epcot and the World Showcase. You can pick up a passport and map as you enter Epcot or all-around Epcot at the festival merchandise locations or outdoor kitchens.
Touring Plan for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
Start your day at Epcot by arriving 30 minutes before the park opens. Find daily park hours here.
The World Showcase opens daily at 11 am.
You can enter the World Showcase before 11 am and go as far as Norway on the left side or France on the right side.
The only reason I suggest entering World Showcase before 11 am would be to ride Frozen Ever After in Norway. You could skip all of Future World upon entry to Epcot and go straight to Norway to ride Frozen Ever After but keep in mind this will result in a lot of extra walking and backtracking to cover all of Epcot.
In this park touring plan we’re focusing on covering the Epcot Festival of the Arts and only riding the main attractions at Epcot. If you’re more focused on the Epcot attractions, this is not the touring plan for your day.
See all Epcot touring plans here.