After Hours Boo Bash is well underway both with excitement and criticism from Disney fans. Depending on your expectation of the event and if you’re looking for an evening similar to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party will determine your love (or dislike) of After Hours Boo Bash! I for one am hoping that Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party returns in 2022! Don’t get me wrong, After Hours as an after-hours offering is fantastic but as a Halloween Party, I prefer the real deal!
For After Hours Boo Bash event dates and admission prices you’ll want to visit All You Need to Know About Disney’s After Hours Boo Bash Event.
The After Hours Boo Bash won’t begin until well, after hours. However, guests can and should enter Magic Kingdom at 7 pm. Park reservations are not needed for the event.
Check the My Disney Experience app for Magic Kingdom hours and the park fireworks. Happily Ever After until September 30 and Disney Enchantment beginning October 1st in celebration of Disney World’s 50th Anniversary.
Where to Begin
Table of Contents
- Start your evening on Main Street locating the perfect spot to view the fireworks. Personally, I prefer to stand somewhere between the end of Main Street at the hub and Casey’s Corner. You’ll want to stake out your spot early. With the ending of Happily Ever After and the beginning of Disney Enchantment, the crowds will be packed in. The event evenings have been extra crowded with the mix of day guests and After Hours guests, so find your spot and stay put. Consider sending someone from your group to get snacks or a quick service meal to enjoy while you’re waiting.
- After the fireworks have finished make your way towards Tomorrowland and let’s get the party started. Note, you will have plenty of time to complete everything at this event. The crowds are MUCH smaller than at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
- You may be tempted to take Magic shots on Main Street first. WAIT. Let the day guests leave and circle back around at the end of the evening. Save your shopping for later too!
- The best way to tour the event is to go in the order the attractions, trick or treating, characters, and entertainment flow. Unlike Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party the crowds are limited and you’ll have more than enough time to complete everything.
- Note: save the Character Cavalcades and shopping for last.
Trick or Treat Locations:
- Ariel’s Grotto
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Pecos Bill’s
- Pete’s Silly Side Show
- Splash Mountain
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Astro Orbiter
- Space Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Seven Dwarfs
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pool
- Mad Tea Party
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Barnstormer
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
- it’s a small world
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Haunted Mansion
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Splash Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountian Railroad
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pinocchio Village House
- Haunted Mansion – Madame Carlotta
- Frontierland Balcony – Chip & Dale
- Pirates of Caribbean – Pirate Goofy
- Crystal palace – Pooh and friends
Magic Shot Locations:
- Main Street Flagpole
- Main Street Hub
- Fantasyland Castle walls
- Rapunzel bathrooms – Fantasyland
- Bridge at Cinderella Castle – Liberty Square
My advice would be to catch the later cavalcades.
- Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade 9:55 pm, 11:25 pm
- Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade 10:30 pm, 11:45 pm
- Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade 10:40 pm,11:55pm
- Maleficent’s Fiery Prowl 10:50 pm, 12:05 pm
- The Cadaver Dans in Frontierland 9:40 pm, 10:20 pm, 11:05 pm, 12:10 pm
- Tomorrowland DJ Dance Party 9:30 pm – 12:30 pm
- Emporium – Main Street
- Memento Mori – near Haunted Mansion
- Star Traders – near Buzz Lightyears Space Ranger Spin
Included with Admission:
Just like any other After Hours Event, Disney has offered, this one will also include:
- Complimentary snacks like popcorn, ice cream novelties, and select beverages.
- More than 20 attractions including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pans Flight, Space Mountain, and more. And while Disney doesn’t say the rides are “walk-on” – in my past After Hours Party experiences you never wait to ride anything!
- Trick or Treating around the park
Pin this for later.