? ? ? ?Mickey’s Not So Scary?Halloween Party 2017
Halloween Party last updated: June 25, 2017
Tickets NOW on sale! ?Contact me to get yours today jamie@loveofthemagicvacations!
*Note: Tickets sell out most dates. ?Purchase tickets for the first party and party on Halloween night ASAP!
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is my favorite party at?Disney World! ?The decor is amazing and party activities are worth the ticket cost! ?2017 party dates span 4 months, starting at the end of August and going through the first of November.
2016 Party Picture spot!
Halloween Party Dates
- The party starts at 7 pm and goes until midnight, however you can enter Magic Kingdom as early at 4 pm. ?This party requires an extra ticket which varies in price depending on the night you go.
Party dates are as follows:
August 25, 29
September 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 29
October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31
Costumes are for Adults too!
- Costumes are allowed and encouraged for both adults and children however they must be family friendly, meaning not too scary. ?Capes can not be longer than waist length, costumes cannot include accessories that look like weapons and no full face masks; eyes must be visible.
Halloween Party Map – 2016
(I will update with the new 2017 map when it becomes available)
When You Arrive
The party doesn’t technically start until 7 pm, but you can enter Magic Kingdom as early as 4 pm. ?You will be asked to go through the turnstiles to the right side of the entrance. ?From here you will be given your party wristband. ?This is what shows you have purchased a party ticket and can stay for the evenings events! ?Take your picture in front of the Train Station (before entering the park) with all of the fall decor.
After entering head to the right, Cast Members with party signs will usher you towards the park bypass. ?During party nights, the bypass is being used to give party goers their Trick-or-Treat bags and provides a stop for the first candy station. ?The bypass gate can be seen just to the right of the party sign, next to Tony’s Town Square.
Halloween Party Nightly Entertainment
I LOVE the entertainment at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! ?Here’s what you will see!
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular – this show is on the castle stage 3 times an evening. ?8 pm, 9:15 pm and 10:40 pm. ?It’s a must see!
“In Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular, the mischievous Sanderson Sisters from Disney “Hocus Pocus” return to the mortal world for one night during the Halloween season. With only a few hours to run amuck, the three sisters decide to use?their?magic to?throw?the?best, most evil Halloween party this side of the graveyard!” – Disney
- Cadaver Dan’s Barbershop Quartet plays throughout the night in Frontierland. ?A not so spooky twist to your typical barbershop quartet! ?This is so entertaining!
- Most of all, don’t miss Hallowishes! ?The Halloween version of Wishes fireworks! ?This fireworks show is grand in size featuring perimeter fireworks, meaning a 180 degree view! LOVE! ?The music changes to feature some of your favorite spooky songs and Disney villains! ?Hallowishes happens one time each night at 10:15 pm over the top of Cinderella’s Castle. ?Don’t stand too close to the castle or parts of the fireworks will be blocked. ?Anywhere behind the Hub is perfect! ?I always enjoy the fireworks from the new Hub grass!?
- Celebrate the Magic Villain’s Style Castle Show – This show is projected onto Cinderella’s Castle which magically transforms into the most amazing backdrop! ?Nightly at 10 pm.
As the crowds come together on Main Street to get ready for the first parade, there is a lot to be seen! ?There’s a great excitement in the air! ?This truly is a party you can’t miss!Jack Skellington balloons!
Halloween Party Character Mania! Locations for 2106 / 2017 coming soon!
Characters are a big part of the party! ?You will be able to meet some hard to find characters as well as a few of your favorites dressed in their Halloween party attire!
- Mickey & Minnie dressed in Halloween?attire. ?I LOVE Minnie’s dress!?
- Jafar is Adventureland along with Aladin, Princess Jasmine and Abu
- Tarzann, Jane and Terk
- Jack Skellington & Sally, party favorites are located in Liberty Square.
- Queen of Hearts is in Fantsyland near the Teacups
- Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum
- Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore & Piglet are also dressed in their Halloween costumes outside Pooh’s attraction.??Not a great picture, but it gives you the idea.
- The 7 Dwarfs! Another party favorite! ?They are in Fantsyland near the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train. ?The 7 Dwarfs are very popular. ?If you want to meet them, make sure to line up to see them when the party starts, if not 15-20 minutes earlier.
- Lots-o-Huggin’ Bear is with Buzz in Tomorrowland in between Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin and Carousel of Progress.
More pictures of exclusive characters to come!
Exclusive Halloween Party Merchandise 2016/2017 coming soon!
Each year Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party brings out exclusive party merchandise, meaning you can only buy it at the party. ?Even if you are there as the party starts and wandering through the Emporium on your way out, you will not be allowed to purchase exclusive merchandise without a party wristband.??
- Emporium – T-shirts and MagicBands
- Mickey’s Star Traders – Event T-shirts
- Box Office Gifts – MagicBand
- Big Top Souvenirs – Event T-shirts, trading pins
Halloween Party Special Event Treats! 2016
There are many Halloween party treats available for purchase throughout the park!
- Spider Cupcake and Worms & Dirt at the Main Street Bakery?
- Creepy Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich at Plaza Ice Cream?
- Ghoulish Strawberry Lemonade Slushy at Friars Nook?
- Candycorn soft-serve ice cream at Storybrook Treats?
- Pumpkin Spiced Cupcake at Gaston’s Tavern
- Candycorn Cotton Candy throughout the park?
- Vampire Mickey Popcorn Bucket at popcorn stands throughout the park?
- Halloween Hot Mug throughout the park?
- Poison Apple Stein at Plaza Ice Cream?
Trick-or-Treat throughout Magic Kingdom 2016
Mickey’s Not so Scary Halloween Party is now Allergy Friendly!!!
New in 2016 Disney has allergy friendly trick-or-treat options! ?This makes my food allergy suffering self beyond happy! ?Eating at Disney with food allergies is easy, it’s one of the many reasons I LOVE Disney! ?No longer does my family have to skip trick-or-treating at the party!
“Do you have a good allergy? If so, we have a special trick-or-treat experience just for you! Please see a Cast Member or visit one of two Allergy-Friendly Centers, hosted by Mylan, to?receive?a teal treat bag. (Did you know? Teal is the official color of food?allergy awareness.) When you trick-or-treat with your teal bag, Cast Members will give you a teal token at each treat station. ?You can later redeem your tokens at one of the Allergy-Friendly Centers to receive your special treats!” – Disney
Halloween Party Magic Shots with Photopass 2016
Don’t miss the magic shots at the party! ?Take your picture with one of Disney’s Photopass cast members at select locations and when you view your picture later, you’ll be surprised to find a few extra guests taking the picture along with you!
New this year are animated magic shots! ?Pre-purchase Photopass for $169 (at least 3 days prior to arrival) to get the animated shots!
A Few Extra Halloween Party Notes:
As if there wasn’t enough fun already happening, there’s a little extra magic to be had!
Make reservations early for the Hallowishes Dessert Party at the Tomorrowland Terrace. ?The cost is $79 per adult and $47 for children ages 3-9. ?Your card will be charged when you make the reservation!
See Ya Real Soon!
As you leave Magic Kingdom for the evening, the magic continues! ?Take a moment and get one last picture of the train station and the Mickey ghost projected on the sidewalks! ?Until next year, I hope you enjoyed the most magical party of the season!