- Reservations can be made 180 days prior to arrival on the My Disney Experience app or directly on their website.
- If you don’t find availability on the My Disney Experience app make sure to check on their website. Reservations are managed on Open Table, and their site provides a link for current availability.
- There is sometimes a different availability between the two reservation systems.
- Consider a later dinner time so that you can enjoy the evening entertainment on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights at The Edison afterward. The Edison is adults only after 9 pm. Entertainment days and times are subject to change. Please visit their website for the most up to date information.
- If you don’t have a reservation, you can check at the podium outside the entrance for availability. I suggest checking in at the podium to get your name on the list and then doing your shopping while you wait for a table.
Where is Enzo’s Hideaway: Disney Springs – Disney World
How to Get to the Enzo’s Hideaway Disney Springs
- Magic Kingdom: Bus
- Epcot: Bus
- Hollywood Studios: Bus
- Animal Kingdom: Bus
You can take a boat to Enzo’s Hideaway Disney Springs from the following resorts:
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Old Key West Resort
A look inside Enzo’s Hideaway
The ambiance and decor at Enzo’s Hideaway are true to the entire story being told right down to the old bottles of wine on the wall, the meats hanging in the chiller and the tucked away intimate spaces available to dine at.
For a more private dining experience away from the main dining room request one of these smaller more intimate dining spaces. I think it would make the experience that much more fun!
The Enzo’s Hideaway Menu
Enzo’s Hideaway Dolce Appetizers Menu
Enzo’s Hideaway Piccoli Piatti – Appetizers and Salads