Disney World Holiday Line Up! ?
Disney World Holiday Happenings! ?It’s a festive and joyous time to visit! ?
Here’s the Disney World Holiday Line Up!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – select dates. ?Extra ticked event on:
- November 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 29, 1
- December 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18
- Holiday Wishes Fireworks Show
- Jungle Cruise turns Jingle Cruise!
- Ferrytale Wishes: A Fireworks Dessert Cruise (reservations required, sails on 7 Seas Lagoon, park ticket not required)
- Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights – This is the last year to see these lights! ?They are being removed as part of the expansion and redoing of Hollywood Studios. ?No word if they will be relocated! This light show to?Christmas music is absolutely worth seeing! ?Arrive to Streets of America around 5:15 to claim a spot near the large Christmas tree. ?The streets will get very crowded so it’s worth it to be there a bit early. ?If you are there when the show starts at 5:45 pm, you will be able to hear the story of how the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights came to be!
- Merry & Bright Dessert Party (reservation required) – This reservation provides prime viewing of the Osborne Family Lights. ?You can enjoy a dessert buffett while watching the lights and listening to the music! I totally recommend this!
- Merry & Bright Dinner Reception – ?A New Years Feast (reservation required)
- Minnie’s Holiday Dine & Fantasmic package (reservations required) – a character dining reservation that also provides you a reserved viewing location for Fantasmic.
For additional Holiday pictures at Hollywood Studios, click here!
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth (holiday IllumiNations show) – This is the normal IllumiNations show with an added holiday extra at the end. ?They add a few holiday songs encouraging peace on earth and some extra fireworks. ?Only “ok” in my opinion.
- Candlelight Processional with celebrity narrators?– This show was great if you love Christmas music and live performances. ?It will put you in the Christmas mood for sure! ?Typically runs 3 times per evening but check the park times guide to make sure you don’t miss it if you want to see it.
- Holidays Around the World?– As you travel the World Showcase you can learn about different holiday traditions around the world. ?This takes place throughout the day, many of them ending around 5 pm (not all, but most), so make sure you arrive early enough to see all of them.
- Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party (reservations required) – a dessert party with reserved seating for the show.
- An International Yuletide Extravaganza – Explore the World Showcase and experience holidays around the world.
- Candlelight Processional dinner package – various locations (reservations required) – this is a regular dinner reservation that gives you prime reserved seating for the Candlelight Processional. ?The exact time is assigned based on your dinner reservation time.
- New Years Eve at Epcot World Showcase – various locations (reservations required)
For additional holiday pictures at Epcot, click here!
- Animal Kingdom does not have new shows or entertainment just for the holidays, but the park is decorated with animal themed Christmas trees, swags and other holiday styled decor. ?You can also meet Goofy and Pluto in their holiday costumes!
For additional Animal Kingdom Holiday pictures, click here!
- Holidays at Disney Springs featuring holiday decor and Christmas trees
- Meet Santa?
Each resort is decorated for the holidays in their own theme, but there are many you don’t want to miss.
- Contemporary Resort – Frozen Gingerbread World – click here for additional Contemporary Resort Holiday photos
- Grand Floridian – Life Size Gingerbread House – click here for additional Grand Floridian Resort Holiday photos
- Beach Club – Holiday Carousel – click here for additional Beach Club Resort Holiday photos
- Yacht Club – Holiday Village with a mini train – click here for additional Yacht Club Resort Holiday photos
- Cabins at Ft. Wilderness – Sleigh Ride (requires reservations)
- New Years Eve Dining (reservations required)