Disney World Ride Height Requirements
Much of Disney World allows for entire families of all ages, and ride tolerances, to enjoy the parks together!? After all, that was Walt’s desire; to create a place that parents and children alike, could enjoy a day together.
There are a few rides that do require a specific height to enjoy the attraction.? This is for the safety of it’s passengers.? Disney is very strict about this, and for good reason.? So, there is no reason to try to cheat the system.? It just won’t work!
I’ve complied all of these height requirements in one place for you.? Helping to make planning your Walt Disney World vacation that much more simple!
If someone in your party doesn’t meet the height requirement for an attraction but you’d still like to experience it with your other family or children, have no fear, Disney has that covered too!? Simply use the rider swap option to enjoy the attraction with those that meet the height requirement.
- Barnstormer – Fantasyland 35″
- Big Thunder Mountain – Frontierland 40″
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – Fantasyland 38″
- Space Mountain – Tomorrowland 44″
- Splash Mountain – Frontierland 40″
- Tomorrowland Speedway – 32″
- Mission Space – 40″
- Soaring Around the World – 40″
- Test Track – 40″
- Rockin Rollercoaster – 48″
- Star Tours – 40″
- Tower of Terror – 40″
- Dinosaur – 40″
- Expedition Everest – 44″
- Primeval Whirl – 48″
- Kali River Rapids – 38″
- Flight of Passage – 44″
- Chair Lift – 32″
- Downhill Double Dipper – 48″
- Slush Gusher – 48″
- Summit Plummet – 48″
- Tikes Peak – 48″ or shorter
- Bay Slides – 60″
- Crush N Gusher – 48″
- Humunga Kowabunga – 48″
- Ketchakiddee Creek – 48″ or shorter
For more information or help planning your Disney World Vacation, please contact me at email@example.com