Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2018
Halloween Party last updated: March 20, 2018
2018 party dates have been released! Tickets are now on sale!
34 nights beginning August 17th! Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is my favorite party at Disney World! The decor is amazing and party activities are worth the ticket cost! Don’t miss it!!!
August 17, 24, 28, 31
September 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
October 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31
To see the 2017 Party Line Up, click here.
To purchase tickets or find out more, email me email@example.com
Things to Know:
*Ticket prices start at $74 to $115 for adults, and $69 to $100 for children. Prices vary based on party date. Halloween night is the most expensive.
*Tickets sell out most dates. Purchase tickets for the first party and party on Halloween night ASAP!
*New this year, tickets will be more expensive, if still available, at the gate.
*Adults and children can and should wear costumes! They must be family friendly! No masks, capes past the waist or props that look like weapons will be allowed.
When You Arrive:
The party doesn’t technically start until 7 pm, but you can enter Magic Kingdom as early as 4 pm. You will be asked to go through the turnstiles to the right side of the entrance. From here you will be given your party wristband. This is what shows you have purchased a party ticket and can stay for the evenings events! Take your picture in front of the Train Station (before entering the park) with all of the fall decor.
Last Years Halloween Party Nightly Entertainment:
I anticipate 2018 party entertainment will be similar. I will update after the first party when we have all of the details!
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular – this show is on the castle stage 3 times an evening. 8 pm, 9:15 pm and 10:40 pm. It’s a must see!
- Cadaver Dan’s Barbershop Quartet plays throughout the night in Frontierland. A not so spooky twist to your typical barbershop quartet! This is so entertaining!
If you’re lucky, you can get a picture with them! Don’t be afraid to ask!
- Most of all, don’t miss Hallowishes! The Halloween version of Wishes fireworks! This fireworks show is grand in size featuring perimeter fireworks, meaning a 180 degree view! LOVE! The music changes to feature some of your favorite spooky songs and Disney villains! Hallowishes happens one time each night at 10:15 pm over the top of Cinderella’s Castle. Don’t stand too close to the castle or parts of the fireworks will be blocked. Anywhere behind the Hub is perfect! I always enjoy the fireworks from the new Hub grass!
- Scream-o-Ween Dance Party happens throughout the night at the Tomorrowland Stage.
- Celebrate the Magic Villain’s Style Castle Show – This show is projected onto Cinderella’s Castle which magically transforms into the most amazing backdrop! Nightly at 10 pm.
- Boo to You Parade!? I LOVE LOVE LOVE this parade! The Headless Horseman will make his appearance down Main Street before the parade begins followed by my favorite float with the gravediggers! Such spooky fun!
- Trick or Treat around Magic Kingdom! Bags are provided, but they give you so much candy you will want a backup bag! Maybe even a backpack!
To see the 2017 complete party line up, go here!
To purchase tickets or find out more, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
See ya real soon, Jamie