Mobile Ordering continues to expand and evolve at Walt Disney World all while making life just a little bit easier each time you visit. Now available at almost all quick service locations, mobile ordering gives Guests the freedom and flexibility to order in advance and have it prepared just in time for pick up.
With this service you can order ahead from wherever you are, using the My Disney Experience app! Skip the lines and head directly to the pick-up counter where Cast Members will have your order ready to go! This will save you time in the morning, afternoon or evening, leaving you more time to enjoy all there is to do at Walt Disney World!
I’ve used mobile ordering countless times at Walt Disney World. I can’t imagine a time now without it. It’s such a convenient service. I’ve never had an issue, only extra wait times during peak hours. This may happen from time to time, be patient with Cast Members as they prepare everyone’s order. If you order during non-peak times, your wait will of course be less and you will get your food more quickly.
Order quick service has truly never been easier. Let’s review how this all works!
How To Mobile Order
1. Open My Disney Experience App and expand options and click on “Order Food”.
3. Select the Quick Service restaurant of your choice and an arrival window that fits your schedule. When the window opens, you will see the next available window. You can choose that, or select “more times” for more available arrival windows.
4. Build Your Order – select all items you wish to order. You can scroll for all available menu options, or use the icons at the top of the screen to select the type of food you want to order. When you click on any option, a summary of the menu option pops up. To select, click “add to cart”.
5. When all items are added to the cart, pay for your order with your preferred method of payment. Payment options include Apple Pay, Disney Rewards Card, Disney Gift Card, Credit Card or the Disney Dining Plan (when available).
6. Once payment is entered, select Purchase. Your order is now in queue for the window you selected.
7. When you arrive at the restaurant during your selected arrival time, open up the My Disney Experience App and tap “I’m Here, Prepare My Order” on the mobile app. That will send a message to the restaurant to begin preparing your order. The restaurant will “prepare your order” and the app will notify you when your food is ready.
IMPORTANT TIP: Do not tap “I’m Here, Prepare My Order” unless you are ready to pick up your food. If you alert the restaurant prematurely by tapping that button, your food will be prepared and sit there until you pick it up. They will not prepare it for you again! So be sure you are ready to pick up your order.
8. The app will then notify the guest when their meal is ready for pick up. There is a dedicated area/window for you to pick up your food at each dining location. Visit the designated window to pick up your food. Enjoy!
NOTE: If you order during a busy time/prime time of day, even though you mobile ordered your food to save time, you may need to wait a bit. Please be patient with the Cast Members as they prepare everyone’s order.
My Top 5 Quick Service Picks
Table Service dining at Walt Disney World is great to do at least once a day. I always recommend a sit down meal either for breakfast or dinner. This allows you to relax and take a break from the hustle and bustle of the parks. The rest of the time, Quick Service is the ultimate option. It’s quick (as the name indicates), easy and always less expensive. If you have big families or are on a budget, opting for Quick Service meals make better sense. And with the introduction of Mobile Ordering, it couldn’t possibly be any more convenient.
I have been to Walt Disney World more times than I can count and I definitely have Quick Service favorites. These are my go-to’s, my tried and true, where I can always guarantee myself a great meal. Let’s dive in and review some of my top picks when visiting the parks.
Casey’s Corner, Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Main Street U.S.A. – If you are looking for good old American grub, Casey’s Corner is your spot. Located at the end of Main Street USA, just before you get to the Castle Hub, this quick service has all your American baseball favorites: hot dogs, corn dog nuggets and French fries. Often when Walt Disney World celebrates a milestone, Casey’s will offer a special signature hot dog just for the occasion.
Columbia Harbour House, Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Liberty Square – Located in Liberty Square across from the Haunted Mansion, this is without a doubt, my absolute #1 pick. I like to keep it simple when it comes to food, especially at the parks, and there is nothing better than crispy chicken tenders and fries. Columbia Harbour House serves them up perfectly. There are quite a few popular and tasty New England inspired selections on the menu. Try the Lobster Roll, Battered Fish or Grilled Salmon, you won’t be disappointed.
Sunshine Seasons, EPCOT, World Nature – Looking for variety, your search is over. Located in The Land Pavilion, Sunshine Seasons serves up some classics that will satisfy even the most picky eaters. Some of my favorite choices on the menu are the Asian inspired meals. The Stir-fried Shrimp and Asian Vegetable Noodle Salad are absolutely delicious. Highly recommend them.
ABC Commissary, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Commissary Lane – You’ll feel like you’re dining amongst the stars in an old school Hollywood movie set. Featuring an art deco style, ABC Commissary offers us a lot of menu choices for everyone in the family. Enjoy chicken, pork and plant-based options. You really can’t go wrong with anything on the menu.
Flame Tree BBQ, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Discovery Island – If BBQ and smokehouse meat are your thing, this is the place to be! The saucy BBQ chicken and ribs here are divine, some of the best on property. Don’t forget to try their signature baked beans and slaw on the side. Your mouth will be watering for more!
Are you ready to plan your vacation? It’s so easy!! Click here for your FREE Quote!A Love of the Magic travel advisor will get back to you as soon as possible so you can start planning today!