How to Plan A Disney Vacation in 7 EASY Steps!
- Select Your Dates – To begin planning your Disney vacation you’ll need to select your travel dates. There is so much to consider when deciding when to visit Disney World. Will you be contending with school schedules? Is there a special Disney event or party you’d really like to attend?
- Choose Your Resort – Walt Disney World has over 27 Disney resorts and more Good Neighbor Hotels. Choosing the resort that is right for your family is our specialty. Of course, budget comes into play, but there are so many other reasons behind resort choices.
- Make a Plan -What parks would you like to visit each day? Don’t forget about pool days, Disney Springs, Typhoon Lagoon, and Blizzard Beach, not to mention the many other things to see and do in the Orlando area! As your travel advisor, we will help you plan your perfect Disney vacation days.
- Book dining reservations – Dining reservations are made online 60 days prior to your arrival.
- Add Extra Disney Magic – Don’t forget to make reservations for behind-the-scenes tours, VIP Tours, Bippity Boppity Boutique, the Pirates, and Pals Fireworks cruise among the many other magical extras Disney has to offer! Your Love of the Magic Travel Advisor can help plan perfect days sprinkled with extra Disney magic!
- Fast Pass is Gone! – Disney Genie is here! Need advice on which Disney Genie package is right for you and how to go about selecting it? We’ve got you covered!
- PACK! – Packing the essentials is key to a happy Disney vacation! Don’t get stuck in the parks wet from a Florida downpour or sweating without the perfect handheld fan. Use our ultimate Disney Packing List here to get a jump start on your packing. You’ll want to read this well in advance so you have time to purchase the necessities.
I create the Magic! All you have to do is pack!