How to Plan A Disney Vacation in 7 EASY Steps!
- Pick Your Dates –?to begin planning your Disney Vacation! There is so much to consider when deciding when to visit Disney World. ?Will you be contending with school schedules? ?Is there a special Disney event or party you’d really like to attend? ?Use our Disney World Vacation Planning by Month Post to help you decide!
- Choose Your Resort – Walt Disney World has over 27 on property resorts, and more Good Neighbor Hotels and other lodging options that you could begin to count! ?There are so many reasons to stay on property. ?We’ll help you decide if on property is for you and where!
- Make a Plan -?What parks would you like to visit each day? ?Don?t forget about pool days, Disney Springs, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach, not to mention the many other things to see and do in the Orlando area!
- Book dining reservations?? ?180 days from your trip date!
- Add Extra Disney Magic!?? Don?t forget to make reservations for behind the scenes tours, Bippity Boppity Boutique or Pirates League, and the Pirates and Pals Fireworks cruise among the many other magical extras Disney has to offer!?
- Book Fastpass reservations?? 60 days from your trip date!
- And finally ??PACK!?? See my Complete?Disney Packing List?here!
There are endless options when planning your Disney Vacation. ?There are so many ways to customize your Disney Vacation to make it extra magical for you and your family!
Need help with all this Magic? ?Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, services are free!
I create the Magic! ?All you have to do is pack!