My Favorite Disney Resort – Disney’s Polynesian
This monorail resort is my most favorite resort in all of Disney World!? It’s one of the two original Disney World resorts, located across Seven Sea’s Lagoon with views of Magic Kingdom.? When you step foot into the Polynesian, “Poly” for short, resort you immediately feel like you’ve left Central Florida and have been transported to a tropical island!
Adding to the island feel, make sure to experience one of the 20 over the water Polynesian Resort bungalows complete with your own private hot tub.? I can’t think of a better way to enjoy your Disney vacation!
- 478 Rooms – accommodate up to 5 guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib.
- 360 Deluxe Studios
- 20 Bungalows (for more pictures visit my Facebook page here)
- Club Level accommodations available
- Rooms have 2 queen beds and 1-day bed
or one king size bed and day bed
- Standard Room – 5 guests
- 1 Bedroom Suite – 5 guests
- 2 Bedroom Suite – 8 guests
- Standard Room 404 sq ft
- 1 Bedroom 760 sq ft
- 2 Bedroom Suite 1,513 sq ft
- Deluxe Studio – 447 sq ft
- Bungalow – 1,093 sq ft
Polynesian Resort has multiple buildings with different room options in each building:
- Great Ceremonial House/Main Building – Concierge Level Rooms and Suites
- Tonga House – Suites,?Concierge Rooms
- Hawaii?– Concierge Level, theme park view rooms
- Moorea?– theme park view rooms
- Pago Pago
- Bora Boar – Bungalows
- Check-In: 3 pm
- Out: 11 am
- Guests arriving earlier or later can check in and have their bags held by the bellhop.
- Guests can pre-check in from the My Disney Experience app
Polynesian Dining Options
- Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
Character Dining/Table Service:
- Ohana’s Best Friends Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch
- Tambu Lounge
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto and Tiki Terrace (to see more pictures and a complete menu on my Facebook page?go here)
- Barefoot Pool Bar
- Oasis Bar and Grill
In Room Dining Available
- 2 pools including the Lava Pool complete with a volcano, waterfall, and 142′ slide.? One of Disney’s resorts most popular pools.
- Water feature
- Themed Slide
- Poolside Cabana Rentals
- White Sand Beaches for Sunbathing
- Fresh Leis?
- Health Club accessible at Grand Floridian
- Boat rentals
- Movies under the Stars
- Running Trail
- Valet Service
- Coin Laundry
- Bus to all 4 Parks, Disney Springs, Typhoon Lagoon, and Blizzard Beach
- Monorail to the Magic Kingdom and Epcot
- Boat to the Magic Kingdom
- Exclusive Check-in Line
- Concierge team to assist with reservations and other needs pre and during stay
- King Kamehameha Club Access includes:
- Continental Breakfast
- Mid-day snacks
- Evening wine and appetizers
Magic Kingdom Resort area.? One of the 3 monorail resorts.
1600 Seven Seas Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Additional Things to Know about the Polynesian:
- The Electrical Parade can be seen nightly from the beach and theme park view rooms.
- Fireworks can be seen from the beach and “Theme Park View” Rooms
- The Monorail stops on the second floor of this resort daily, above the main entrance.
- The view of holiday fireworks from the beach is amazing!? Parts of the beach are roped off for resort and dinner guests.
Other Deluxe Resorts at Disney World
- Animal Kingdom Lodge and Villas
- Boardwalk Inn and Villas
- Contemporary Resort
- Grand Floridian Resort
- Wilderness Lodge, Villas and Copper Creek Cabins
- Yacht Club Resort
- Beach Club Resort and Villas
- Old Key West Resort
- Saratoga Springs Resort, Spa and Treehouse Villas
Click here to explore Moderate Resorts and Value Resorts
Need more help planning your Walt Disney World Vacation?? I’m happy to help!? Email me for questions or a free quote!? firstname.lastname@example.org