Staying Deluxe at Disney
If pine trees, the great American Northwest wilderness, lodge-style accommodations, and waterfront views sound like the perfect vacation then Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is the best location for your Disney World vacation.? Disney has a magical way of transforming you to a different place and time in every area of their vast world and this experience is no different at Wilderness Lodge.
Come along, I’ll show you this amazing wilderness getaway right here in central Florida.
This grand lodge celebrates the National Forest and America’s Great Northwest. It sits nicely on Bay Lake where you can enjoy the water from the Geyser Point Bar and Grill. The new Copper Creek Cabins opened in late 2017 and sit waterfront as well. This is the ideal location for a more relaxing Disney family vacation.
- 698 Rooms – accommodate up to 4 guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib.
- 27 Suites
- 181 villas
- Club Level accommodations available
- All rooms have 2 queen size beds, or one queen bed and bunk bed or one king size bed and private balcony or patio.
- There is NOT a 5th sleeper option currently at Wilderness Lodge in the standard rooms.
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins offer:
- 56, 1 bedroom villas – one queen bed and pull out sofa
- 56, 2 bedroom villas – one king bed, 2 queen bed and pull out sofa
- 4, 3 bedroom villas – one king bed, 1 queen bed, and 2 pull out sofas
- 26 cabins
Room Types & Occupancy
- Standard Room – 4 guests
- 1 Bedroom Deluxe – 6 guests
- Presidential Suite – 4 guests
- Deluxe Studio – 4 guests
- 1 Bedroom Villa – 4 guests
- 2 Bedroom Villas – 8 guests
- Copper Creek 1 Bedroom Villa – 4 guests
- Copper Creek 2 Bedroom Villa – 8 guests
- Copper Creek 3 Bedroom Villa – 12 guests
- Copper Creek Cabin – Up to 8 guests
- Standard Room 340 sq ft
- 1 Bedroom 500 sq ft
- Presidential Suite 1,000 sq ft
- Deluxe Studio – 356 sq ft
- 1 Bedroom Villa – 727 sq ft
- 2 Bedroom Villa – 1,080 sq ft
Check In/Check Out:
- Check In: 3 pm
- Out: 11 am
- Guests arriving earlier or later can check in and have their bags held with the bellhop.
- Guests can pre-check in from the My Disney Experience app
- Artist Point
- Storybook Dining a character meal experience begins Winter 2018 at Artist Point. The meal will include character meetings with Snow White, Dopey, Grumpy and even the Evil Queen herself!
Unique and Themed Dining/Table Service:
- Roaring Fork
- Trout Pass Pool and Bar
In Room Dining Available
- Copper Creek Springs Pool
- Themed Slide
- Boulder Ridge Cove Pool – quiet pool (no activities provided by Disney)
- Health Club
- Silver Creek Spa
- Boat rentals
- Bike Rentals
- Button and Bells Game Arcade
- Volleyball Courts
- Movies under the Stars
- Running Trail
- Valet Service
- Coin Laundry
- Bus to all 4 Parks, Disney Springs, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach
- Boat to the Magic Kingdom, Contemporary and Ft. Wilderness Campground
- Exclusive Check-in Line
- Concierge team to assist with reservations and other needs pre and during stay
- Old Faithful Club Access includes:
- Continental Breakfast
- Mid-day snacks
- Evening wine and appetizers
Magic Kingdom Resort area.
901 Timberline Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Additional Things to Know:
- The Electrical Parade can be seen nightly from waterfront areas of the resort.
Other Deluxe Resorts at Disney World
- Animal Kingdom Lodge and Villas
- Boardwalk Inn and Villas
- Contemporary Resort
- Grand Floridian Resort
- Polynesian Resort and Villas
- Yacht Club Resort
- Beach Club Resort and Villas
- Old Key West Resort
- Saratoga Springs Resort, Spa and Treehouse Villas
Click here to explore Moderate Resorts and Value Resorts