It doesn’t matter if you team Mexico or Canada first, you won’t want to miss these top foodie bites at Epcot International Food and Wine Festival 2021! Personally, I’m team Canada because I have to eat the La Cellier Filet EVERY time I visit!
Don’t miss these foodie bites at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Deconstructed Pavlova in Australia (GF)
- Braised Beef Poutine – Refreshment Port
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon (GF)
- Crispy Pork Belly – Brazil (GF)
- Pao de Queijo – Brazil (GF)
- Griddled Cheese – Greece (GF)
- Hot Beef Sandwich – Hops & Barley – The American Adventure
- Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin – Kenya, Outpost (GF)
- Pan-friend Chicken Dumplings – China
- Roasted Porchetta – The Swanky Saucy Swine, near Disney Traders (GF)
For a complete Epcot International Food and Wine Touring plan go here!
Do you have a festival favorite? Tell me all about it!
Pin this for later!
Ready to visit, for a free no-obligation quote with Love of the Magic Vacations, fill out our quote request form.