It doesn’t matter if you team Mexico or Canada first, you won’t want to miss these top foodie bites at Epcot International Food and Wine Festival 2021! Personally, I’m team Canada because I have to eat the La Cellier Filet EVERY time I visit!
Don’t miss these foodie bites at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Deconstructed Pavlova in Australia (GF)
- Braised Beef Poutine – Refreshment Port
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon (GF)
- Crispy Pork Belly – Brazil (GF)
- Pao de Queijo – Brazil (GF)
- Griddled Cheese – Greece (GF)
- Hot Beef Sandwich – Hops & Barley – The American Adventure
- Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin – Kenya, Outpost (GF)
- Pan-friend Chicken Dumplings – China
- Roasted Porchetta – The Swanky Saucy Swine, near Disney Traders (GF)
For a complete Epcot International Food and Wine Touring plan go here!
Interested in visiting Epcot’s other festivals throughout the year, try the Festival of the Arts, Flower and Garden Festival, and the Festival of the Holidays.
Do you have a festival favorite? Tell me all about it!
Pin this for later!
Ready to visit, for a free no-obligation quote with Love of the Magic Vacations, fill out our quote request form.